Saturday, April 30, 2016

"Spirit Noise"

"...and then"


I do not know what comes next. I like many have a feeling about it. A sort'a kind of thing. A maybe perhaps thing. However we should think of our here, and now as paradise. Our lives today as our heaven.

What we do day to day as our Angelic acts for each other. 

Anything that may come after this would just be a continuance. A refinement of who we really are to others, and ourselves.

________________________________________________



On a warm heavy night long ago when I was a boy.

I was unable to sleep

There was a storm coming

I felt it rumble in my chest


The curtains heaved

The first pelts

The ceiling flashed

The sky ignited


I got up

I undressed

'crept downstairs past my sleeping parents

'went out into the yard


Oh the wind!

The rain!

I had never felt nature as this

It covered me

All of me!


Arcing light from horizon to horizon!


I stood by my mother's roses

silhouetted by fire 


I 'was' the wind 

the rain 

the light 

I was washed clean

I was re-born

Re-born, and Baptized by Lightning! 

_____________________________________________ 


 "Mercy always Mercy."

Be Merciful always. The more they don't deserve Mercy the more they should have it!

I used to say that all the time back in my radio preacher days. At the time I didn't know that's what I was, but ya know. Yeah I was a preacher of sorts back in the day. Who'd a thunk it. Always did have the calling or the shine all that holy mo-Jo.

I just wasn't too keen on any religions is all. Also should'a paid attention to some of my own sermons back then.

Another thing I used to say.

"Give till it hurts."

Not till it feels good that's just ego, but till it actually hurts. Give till it's inconvenient. Sure giving anything at all these days is to the good. However it gets all mixed up with our complicated ego noise.

Most Americans live from check to check. So give till you have to put off something you want. Like going to see that "Superman Bat-Guy" mess.

One should give so that you notice you gave. Make yourself closer to the truly, and gravely poor. This so that you'll better understand the meaning of compassion for others, and yourself. Well that or personal variations of it.

"Also Holiness." 

Sounds swell, but what is it? How is it done?

Holiness I think is the ability to see the Divine....ya hear that? 

To be able to see the 'for real' Divine or Eternal in the insufferable total bleep head annoying loud Jerk standing next to you on a seriously crowded subway train that's stalled between stations with a busted air conditioner in an August heat wave.


This is one of the hardest things to do even part time. 

Try doing this continually, and there's a padded apartment waiting for you at Bellevue.

But!

Apparently it is possible to do...sometimes.

Sometimes, and each time for a little..a very little longer.

I think that's all the g-ds or Eternity really asks of us. Just to try to transcend ourselves a little...then a little more.

Try keeping the above in the back of your mind. In time it may come to the front. Who knows what'll happen then.

__________________________________________




All the world prays.

Whenever where-ever for whatever. 

The prayers ascend through clouds past worlds even stars.

Till they fall. 

They fall onto an abandoned side street.

There's an old phone booth there.

Slightly bent over from where a truck backed into it.

The phone is ringing.

These are prayers.

The rings.

Millions of them. ...Billions.

Ringing. 

Unanswered. 

Forever.

Amen.

------------------------------------------------------------------






We're an interesting species. We can dream Heaven, and Hell then bring either or both into physical existence.

What's that if not a kind of Magic.

We can live, not just live, but prosper in everything from sub-zero to 120f degree climates. We're a hardy, and persistent bunch.  Just like the  dinosaurs before us.

Climate Change?

Desertification shrinking glaciers famines wars over fresh water pole shift ocean rise. You kidding this is nuthin' total bullshit.

The multiverse ain't getting rid of us that easy.

Bleep that. 

Get used to us we're here for the long term.

The 'real' long term. 

Amen. 
_________________________________________________

"Our Lives"



I'm certain that in other lives I was a warrior. That, and a mother many times. Many lives with great broods of loud wild wonderful children. I think this is my first life in a big city. I have this feeling about wilderness, and sometimes farms. 

My family had a dairy farm down south long ago. If things were just slightly different I'd have been down there running the place with my brother. Though my brother is gone now. So I suppose I'd be about ready to hand it over to either his or my sons. 

We are so many people so many realities so many lives that are faintly remembered...like dreams on waking. We wake, and a whole life is on the tip of our souls,...then gone.


Stay Tuned.


"Listen to the Silence"


They say you either have faith or you don't. Well I have both...do both. My kind of faith is like a radio receiver that picks up signals that whip in, and out as my life goes along.

Sort of like when you're on the interstate, and all those local stations fade away only to suddenly come back sharp, and loud with different call letters, and another underpaid announcer.

Anyhow that's how I believe.

There's times when my phone is backed up with messages from Paradise prefixed ,"...Urgent!!" Then there's months, years even decades of silence.

It's the "Silence" that interests me because I think Gawd or at least some faction of upper management is really trying to get though.

I meditate on G-d's silence.

I drift, and swim through it. It's the non-static of the multiverse. Before digital TV you could tune to an unused channel, and hear the long ago birth sounds of creation. Songs so full of high'n low trills, distant thunders, and whispers.

Now there's silence. The silence of now. The calm quiet of both the Creator, and Creation thinking things over, and wondering what to do next.

Stay Tuned. 

________________________________________________



"Majik



Enough despair, enough war, and stupidity, and grief. How to break through to the majik. The bright wonderful strange worlds that exist side by side with ours. The visions we have of the "other side" are all confused, and jazzed up with with religion, booze, dope, lust, boredom, and rage. It's there though. Sometimes the visions, the dreams are crystal clear.

There are these moments we see, and there is no doubt, no bullshit, the cool stuff is real Real!

Everyday can be beautiful, everyday is a trip to Coney Island, the nicer parts of Paris, Grandma's house, your girlhood/boyhood dream of your best friend's bed when the parents are away, puppies, kittens, bunny rabbits, fields of flowers, free cable, free tuition, getting your book published, and no tax's for life!

Not only Freedom, but Happiness is Possible!

______________________________________________________________



"Floating"





It's good for a church to have an open roof. Makes it easier for the Angels to get in. When I was little I thought that when Mass was on the church would lift up to into the sky, and float in Heaven during Communion.

I really believed this. When the organ really went to town, and the choir was going nuts. I believed I could feel the actual building heaving up into the sky...perhaps carried by Angels.

At the time I also believed that I could fly. As I've mentioned here. I thought I could perch on my window sill leap, and fly. Fly to the tree outside of my bedroom.  Leap to it then make a right angle turn to the next tree over.

As the sun rises in the morning I was convinced I had the power. Faith is a serious thing.

Btw I bet I could'a flown

I'll bet kids fly, and perform all manner of Miracles all the time, but mostly don't tell us because they know we've stopped believing in the Wonderful.


Stay Tuned. 

_________________________________________________ 



"...Didn't See It"



Actually Angels..at least in my experience. Them Angel folks don't look anything like junior up there. Okay now, and then a few, but mostly no. Thing is if they take human shape at all...which they usually don't. If they morph into one of us it's usually some slob you wouldn't notice.

Just another character stumbling by is what they like to be. Take for example the time one of them yanked me from the path of a fucking big midtown bus that I somehow managed not to notice coming dead at me.

First of all how the hell did that happen.

Ya figure a guy would notice a zillion tons of speeding steel coming at'em. 'But somehow I didn't. Sort of like the French Aristocracy, and hopefully the current One Percent I didn't see the shit coming.

Anyway the Holy Bastard yanks me  back by the collar'n yells, "...Look out ya Jerk!", and saves my useless, and generally uncomfortable life. Before I knows what's happening he going down the street mumbling "...fuck'n moron", and vanishes into a crowd of the sweaty uninsured, and over taxed.

Shit like this happens to me all the time.

Ya know sometimes we all get to be Angels or whatever. I saved a kid from going over a railing into the river once. What can I say right place right time. I'm sure you've had this sort of thing happen too.

So as they said at the end of that neat series on Fox years ago. "Millennium". Look it up, and get the second season's boxed set...forget the others...just the Second Season. Okay.

Anyhow it ends with the hero "Frank Black" saying...

"WE'RE ALL SHEPARDS"

...Get it?

We all look out for each other.

That or we're all unpaid off the books Angels. ....Well gang that's tonight's moral. I'm wasted so I'm going to lay down for a while. Be back later.

Stay Tuned.

__________________________________________



"G-D Prayer"



I originally began this rant years ago. I add or subtract from it as the spirit moves me. I usually read it around Easter on my radio program tho' truthfully have done that in a few years.


I'll pick it again in'14. 2014 the Centennial of the "Great War". The beginning of the Second Hundred Years War. I'll post more about that soon. For now here's my G-d prayer as it is now.

G-d is....

in prison,

is on welfare,

is unemployable,

was Queer bashed,

was lynched,

was ethnically cleansed,

has cancer,

has AIDS,

has dementia,

has stopped taking the medication,

was raped,

is a battered wife,

was aborted,

is a runaway teen,

has no insurance,

was downsized,

is AWOL,

is homeless,

was profiled at the airport,

is stuck in traffic,

is too old,

is too young,

is too smart for his own good,

is too goddamned dumb,

can't get laid,

got VD,

has poor self image,

is afraid,

is lonely,

hears voices,

has lost his faith,

is fat,

has acne,

can't get a green card,

can't vote,

dreams don't come true,

committed suicide,

family hates him,

is on death row,

is guilty,

was framed,

got 20 to life,

is a drunk,

is a junkie,

is in a bad relationship,

flunked out,

can't get credit,

can't get a job,

can't get published,

can't get tenure,

However G-d is not Angry.

There is no possibility of anger.

None at all. 

None. 

________________________________________________



"Seven Billion G-ds"


We're a species that seems to need a g-d or gawds. Our consciousness makes us barely aware that there's more to reality than what we can see or touch. So we created gawds, and religions to fill that void. Some are kindly some brutal, but they all express the same yearning to know what's beyond our physical senses.






As with gender, modes of desire. There are seven billion of them. One for each person. So too there are seven billion faiths, paths to the country yet discovered.


The problem is that society only acknowledges two genders, and maybe a dozen or so religions.

Do the math.

No wonder we're all so nuts. Anyway I had another of them Angel dreams a few nights ago. This in the middle of all my other static, and confusions. I can only remember bits, and pieces, but it was basically this.

Pray for...

The Forgotten,

The Remembered,

The Saved,

The Lost,

The Good,

The Evil,

The Cruel,

The Kind,

The Dead,

The Living,

The Tormented,

The Torturers,

The Born,

The Unborn,

The Givers,

The Takers,

The Light Makers,

The Dark Bringers,

The Dreamers,

The Deniers,

The Loving,

The Hating,

The Full,

The Starving,

The Demons,

The Angels,

Pray for the Creatures,

The Flying,

The Crawling,

The Swimming,

The Walking,

The seeds,

The Blossoms,

The Fruit,

The Worlds,

The Stars,

The Seen,

The Unseen,

The Momentary,

The Eternal,

The dream invited me,..and I imagine you to "Pray" for all of the above, and more. As for who or what I'm supposed to pray to wasn't revealed. So they best I can do is to meditate, to acknowledge, wonder about, upon all the above.

Stay Tuned.

_______________________________________________________________












No comments:

Post a Comment