Sunday, January 15, 2017

"Daffy"






Trump was the most defeat-able candidate in the history of this country...maybe any country. I'm no Hillary hater, but it seems most everyone else was. So naturally they put her up against a guy that's political poison to rational any constituency.

Naturally he won.

Gee what happened? Humm well you fielded the "Bride of Frankenstein" against a Nazi Daffy Duck. Hell I was tempted to vote for Daffy over her.

Yes if nothing else this is the final...I hope I hope I hope destruction of Neo-Liberal hell.

This guy is nuts, and though I panicked, and thought the cattle cars were being readied for the usual suspects. ...of which I am seriously one. I think instead this is going to be a "Three Stooges" movie directed by Dan Quayle on the fabled bad "Brown Acid" while getting a blow job from a pencil sharpener.

So I'm just going to sit back, and watch Hell on Earth happen for the entertainment of a weary world which is in serious need of a few laughs.

(...this is an answer to a comrades comment on another post...I liked it so here it is.)


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment