Sunday, February 5, 2017



  1. My dear FB pal Julie just said that she had been listening to me on the radio for years. Interesting. Me too. However I thought it was just in my head.

  2. I mean for years many many years I went into this dark studio, and just spoke...there was a mic...I think....I dunno. Anyway for years I spoke or maybe the words were just in my head.

  3. Then these assholes came, and threw me, and my friends out. Some went to other dark rooms to speak.

  4. I just went home.

  5. ...though lately I've been speaking again or hearing that voice. ...though this time the room isn't as dark, and there seems to be this talking rabbit with me all the time.



  6. i listened to you for twenty years or more, how long did you do the program? which was amazing


    Sidney Smith I did several programs of different titles from 1978 to 2013. From when I was aged 28 to 63...??!!!...odd that.
  7. However it did past the time, and there were some joys, and laughs along the way. Several heaping tons of damp shit too, but you get that anyway.
  8. Thank you sincerely. You all of you for being there with me.

    Sidney Smith Btw if you look at the photo below. The tech is so cool now that you can fit an actual digital radio station on a bleeping Chair! Wow!.

    Sad that you don't have your friends with you in this studio, but it does look so lovely...beautiful colors of the wood!


    I don't know how many years I listened to you for...probably not 20, because I didn't listen to WBAI much for a while...some Fred Hershkowitz, Amy Goodman, Gary Null....When I discovered you at 3 in the morning...or was it 12-3?... I was so thrilled !!!
  9. ...and of course was hooked!.....
  10. Best shows since the ones I listened to after midnight in the early 60's! I'm sure I mentioned this before...But I don't know whose shows they were..someone played Gene Shepard, the Goon Shows, and 3 different versions of various songs! 
  11. It should come as no surprise that I love: "Rats in my Room" .... Thank you again, Uncle Sidney for bringing me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment