Saturday, February 4, 2017

ONLY GOD IS! Nothing is as it seems to be....I knew you were a GODDER!...Don't forget...moment by moment....it's a moment by moment endless Jihad!...Another brilliant bit by S squared.

Sidney Smith Well I believe, and I don't...that's how I always was. When I sky speaks to me I listen...but too often I forget.

Even Jesus on the cross forgot..I guess Buddha did too...That's why the Saints are not too many...Today the Universe speaks to me...the barren trees look like fine lace work...yesterday I sat in Hell for a bit...fought with another shrink for my daughter's sanity...He apologized to me at the end...Good for him...He can't accept she's off meds for a year and doesn't hear voices...Today GOD IS for me...right now...I go to start a production of Rip Van Winkle....Who knows if at the meeting GOD will be there...or his Brother...Hades...You're in the battle of the Bhagavagita...Me too....Joel Goldsmith tapes on line help...brilliant mystic who grew up in NYC on Riverside...wrote 40 some odd books and 1600 hundred hrs of tapes...ONLY GOD IS...no matter what it looks like or what it appears to be...Really hard to remember...Punching GOD out verbally or physically sometimes seems easier from an Irish warrior clan Father and a Polish Jew mother

No comments:

Post a Comment