Saturday, December 17, 2016

"Off World"

I have a great longing to have lived, and grown up in wilderness. I think this is the first lifetime I've lived in a big City. That is if recurring lives are true. This is also I think the first time I'm male. I just never got the hang of it,...so to speak.

Most of my longings are for wilderness. Farms meadows.

My family had a dairy farm down South for generations. So I missed my rural destiny by just a few decades. In the life cycles it was time for me to push on,...into a vast City Nation.




I had children too...in those other lives. Many lives as a mother.

That is very clear.

In this present life I was always the one to care for the children of family. I had a child with a dear friend long ago. The little one didn't make it. Miscarriage. There's no grave. Our industrial values didn't allow for one,...it was just tissue.

I dream of him/her sometimes. The child appears as one or the other in my arms.

About our farm though. If we still had it my brother, and I would have been running it. We'd have passed it on to our kids by now. Grand kids learning the trade now as well.

So farms behind me in this City World I'm living in now.

Perhaps the next life will be "Off World". I'll let you know.


Stay Tuned.

"A Dream"

I had another surreal dream last night. These times seem to engender them.

The seas had risen. Then froze. Polar bears swam, and played in the ice bound city streets. The stars were bright the moon was close so close.

I swam with Polar Bears.

I swam with these bears, and their cubs. This beneath the drowned streets. I saw cars parked where they were left,...buses. All under a new frozen sea.

I sat on an ice flow, and watched as a giant moon rose above skyscrapers that jutted above this new Arctic sea.

All this on a now slowly healing Earth.



Stay Tuned.






Scenes from a life. Mine. Not unlike yours. The sun peeking through my kitchen window. It prisms, and cascades color over everything. Who would have thought a toaster could be so beautiful.

My floor becomes a yellow brick road. My calendar from the Thai take-out an illuminated manuscript. That, and all of my meds lined up, and lighted from within.

'Almost makes waking up worthwhile.

I remember lying in bed as a child, and listening. The branches outside my window heaved like the ocean. The house creaked, and moaned like a ship. My curtains billowing like sails.

I slipped into sleep. Into deep deep dreams. Dreams of brigantines sailing seas of green gems, and skies full of shooting stars. 

Moments.

Blessed moments.

They are all we are.

They are all we have.



"Okay Another Dream"
I'm on an ice world the oceans had frozen. They were a beautiful shade of turquoise. A whole world turned to a vast wonderful...frozen gem.



Interesting huh? I dreamed that the winds were pushing me across seas of frozen gems. I wasn't even stoned.


Stay Tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment