Saturday, December 17, 2016

"Praise Da Lawd"

An old comrade just suggest I do one of my Sermons.

Well if they'd let me onto a pulpit say in West Virginia. I'd preach..."What da Fuck is Wrong with you Idiots? That asshole ain't gonna re-open the damned mines...he can't. He can't get them plants back. China is for sure keeping them. Also you kidding he can't deport 12 million human beings...that's Nazi shit. Which you'd know if ya ever cracked a damned history book."

"You've been "HAD".. again!! ya Dummies!

Sure now you can say "NIgger" in public drive around scare'n Colored folks with them Stars, and Bars flags. However as you may have just noticed that ain't feeding your kids paying your damned rent gassing up ya damned trucks or putting new shoes on ya families.

Good fucking luck!

...and stay away from them polyester Klan outfits they ignite at the sight of a match!

....Amen. 

The Choir will now sing that old spiritual "Ya Can't Always Get What Ya Wants".

*( A 'Second' sermon was requested from the congregation.)

Fuck you lot wants more...well you asked for it...

Dearly Beloved, and everybody else. We are gathered on this most bleeped up of days to examine our hearts, and all the corroded crap that's clearly in there. What the hell were you damned yokels thinking?! The first big-city Con-Man comes by, and you Give'em the Deeds to ya house, and ya first born.

Next I expect the lot of youse to be on ya knees to some gold plated chicken or calf or whatever. Ain't you learned nothing' yet. No asshole from anywhere is gonna fix ya shit for you. How many times I gotta tell you that?!  "YOU" are the only ones that can fix that action.

If ya ever watched the History Channel or read that Jesus book that ya props up ya TV with you might learn something! And another thing leave them Colored folks alone...they didn't take your jobs away. They and them Arab folks nor the Feminists or ever da bleeping Queers didn't do that. The fuckers you dummies is always voting for did that, and is still doing that.

What I have to come down there, and wop the lot of youse upside the head with a bag of wet pink slips to get ya to see shit from shinola?!!

(...younger folks google that one.)

Right well you fucked ya selves into it this time. Get ready for four years of shit, and broken promise 'cause most of the stuff your hero promised is either illegal stupid evil or...did I say evil. Com'on ya basically decent folks mostly in a way kinda...so calm down. Love ya kids stop messing around, and see everybody as family. That's what ya Jesus guy said, and you ain't doing it. Not even a little bit.

Does the phrase "Fiery 'fucking Furnace" mean anything to you "I don't read books or watch Cosmos" cracker jacks mean anything to you. It does...good then act accordingly. 

Amen.

( I needs a fucking drink you lot takes it out's me!)



Stay Tuned.

"A Little Visit"


Hi folks.

I'm that guy you call Jesus the Christ,...how ya doing. Look I came by to say...again. ...gimme a break. That I was born in Judea a few thousand years ago. That I'm a "Brown Jew", and not a "Swedish Christian". Look just Google the history of the area alright?

Also quit worshiping me.

I mean thanks, and all, but that really wasn't the idea. The whole thing was just to get you maniacs to be a bit nicer to each other. Also there's no hell...not in the demented way your Religions teach anyway. That, and quit committing genocide in my various names...not good!

So,....I Loves you Cool Kats.

Yeah ya so full 'a shit, but I still loves you. Try that with them that pisses you off...hint hint...that's what I came to your freak show in the first place for. Btw I like that you're going to the Moon 'n Planets, and all, and making so many cool things...Toasters! Ball point pens...heck even my Dad never thought of that jazz...see you can really be good. 

However that Strip Mining thing...real bad idea.

Your despoiling the Earth is a serious mark against your species. Here's a phrase for you,..."Early Extinction". Get my drift? Anyway with one of my Birthdays coming up,...the real one was in the Spring, but never mind.

Anyhow for my Birthday it would be cool if each of you all seven billion not counting all the Virus Plankton Whales Great Oaks Lady Bugs, Cats, and folks...

Look for my Birthday if each of you Seven Billion Humans could do one kind generous act for each other...I'd ask more, but I ain't gonna push my luck. If you'd do this neat thing. That would seriously make me Happy. You'd actually dig it too!

That, and a Happy New Year.

...And don't drink, and drive or get into stupid fights or family scenes...what the heck's da matter with you people. That's why you can't have nice things...com'on.

Well 'still' loves ya, and keep working on Fusion Energy. Besides Solar that stuff will have you all living like the "Jetson's" in no time.

That's all for now.

Peace.

"...and da Lawd said!"


"Mercy always Mercy."

Be Merciful always. The more they don't deserve Mercy the more they should have it!

I used to say that all the time back in my radio preacher days. At the time I didn't know that's what I was, but ya know. Yeah I was a preacher of sorts back in the day. Who'd a thunk it. Always did have the calling or the shine all that holy mo-Jo.

I just wasn't too keen on any religions is all. Also should'a paid attention to some of my own sermons back then.

Another thing I used to say.

"Give till it hurts."

Not till it feels good that's just ego, but till it actually hurts. Give till it's inconvenient. Sure giving anything at all these days is to the good. However it gets all mixed up with our complicated ego noise.

Most Americans live from check to check. So give till you have to put off something you want. Like going to see that "Superman Bat-Guy" mess.

One should give so that you notice you gave. Make yourself closer to the truly, and gravely poor. This so that you'll better understand the meaning of compassion for others, and yourself. Well that or personal variations of it.

"Also Holiness." 

Sounds swell, but what is it? How is it done?

Holiness I think is the ability to see the Divine....ya hear that? 

To be able to see the 'for real' Divine or Eternal in the insufferable total bleep head annoying loud Jerk standing next to you on a seriously crowded subway train that's stalled between stations with a busted air conditioner in an August heat wave.


This is one of the hardest things to do even part time. 

Try doing this continually, and there's a padded apartment waiting for you at Bellevue.

But!

Apparently it is possible to do...sometimes.

Sometimes, and each time for a little... a very little longer.

I think that's all the g-ds or Eternity really asks of us. Just to try to transcend ourselves a little...then a little more.

Try keeping the above in the back of your mind. In time it may come to the front. Who knows what'll happen then.

Amen, and Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment